Hello Licensed Child Care Providers,
Welcome to the Brand-New Year! You know what they say??? “They Say”
Membership Has Its Rewards.
The Charles County Family Day Care Association has so much to offer.
These are the rewards included with your membership.
- Training is the 3rd Thursday of the Month. For 2022 we are working on Free Training – More information to come.
- Annual Conference & Christmas Party, (as soon as the Pandemic allows).
- Mentoring providers.
- Notary Services, (by appointment only).
- Networking and Fellowship at our trainings and events.
- Web site and phone listings for potential clients.
- PAU letters for all volunteer jobs, (let us know if you want to volunteer).
- Fantastic door prizes year-round.
- Networking through our large email/Facebook lists including yard sales and day care sales.
- Monthly emails, filled with up-to-date information.
- Assistance in becoming Credentialed, Accredited and EXCELS programs.
- Full Membership to the Maryland State Family Child Care Association, (where there is FREE monthly virtual trainings, information that pertains to your childcare business, mentoring, representation at the state and federal levels).
Just use the application enclosed and REMEMBER to include a copy of your OCC license when you renew or join. Call or email me if you have any questions.
2022 CCFDCA MSHIP APP & WAIVER
Trainings are offered via Zoom Meeting and/or in-person.
Doors open at 6 PM and classes start promptly at 6:30 PM.
REMEMBER to include a copy of your OCC license when you renew or join.
Call or email me if you have any questions.
Clare Foss – Membership Coordinator